Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Overwhelmed

I have felt overwhelmed most of this past year.  While this may sound negative it really has been a blessing.  I have learned to trust God on a whole new level, to depend on His strength, and to wait on His timing.  I cannot count the times that someone has said to me "I could never do it".  Honestly a year ago I felt the same way, and even now looking back I STILL feel that way!   I have missed my Man so much it has made my heart hurt, I have been a single parent, and have had days filled with tears.  Yet here we are almost a year later and I am overwhelmed by His love for me.  He truly is all sufficient!  We are still waiting on His perfect timing to make our family whole once again, but we know that even in this we are not alone.  This song sums it up perfectly!  Click to listen Never Once Did We Ever Walk Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment